Wednesday, January 20, 2010

School Holidays, Kinloch, NCEA and the like

So, I just got back from Kinloch. (Literally, only been back, for like, an hour). It was fun, we had a week there, then a week in Auckland for my Grandad's 70th birthday, and then another week in Kinloch. Unfortunately, my grandma, who owns the bach we stay in at Kinloch, couldn't come up until yesterday. :( So, we didn't get to spend much time with her.

On the up side, NCEA results are OUT! Yay! They were pretty good. I got a merit or excellence for everything, but I don't know if that is because of my performance or because of my derived grades due to me having had "significantly impaired preparation" for the exams because of subacute thyroiditis.

School's back on the 2nd of February. :(

And, I got a haircut, which was exciting. Ella did too, and hers is a rather dramatic change.

No comments:

Post a Comment